Enjoy this charming two-bedroom, two-bath condo at the Inn at Henderson's Wharf. This home offers a combination living room, dining room for that open concept living. The kitchen has Stainless Steel appliances, new quartz counters with backsplash, and a new sink with a touchless faucet. Freshly painted and all new flooring throughout. Don't forget to look at your beautiful views from the living room balcony. The unit comes with two parking spaces in the secured attached garage for easy city living. This historic sought after Complex offers a 24-hour front desk and concierge service, elevators, fitness center, and a short walk to the harbor.. Make your appointment to see this move-in ready home.
Condo, 1 Story, Transitional
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Other Construction
1,411 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lighted, Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Other.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Concierge, Exercise Room, Fax/Copying, Laundry Facilities, Meeting Room, Party Room, Security
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price